Malaysia is one of the most beautiful and fascinating tourism destinations in Southeast Asia. Malaysia is a multi-ethnic, multicultural and multilingual society. Malaysian abounds of natural beauties that attract people around the world. Malaysia is now a developed country and there is a great number of people who go to Malaysia for a job or their other purposes. For a journey, you have to make a visa. I will share with you Malaysian E-Visa from Bangladesh requirements & visa processing.
Malaysian E-Visa From Bangladesh Requirements & Visa Processing
Malaysia, the Southeast Asian country is the federal constitutional monarchy state consists of thirteen states and three federal territories. The capital is Kuala Lumpur, and the currency is Malaysian Ringgit (MYR) and it is 8 hours plus then the Greenich value.
The telephone code is +60 and the bank is closed on Saturday and afternoon and Sunday. Closed on the first and third Saturday of the month. 1.00 MYR is equivalent to 17.82 BDT (changeable). There are various categories of visas such as
- Visit visa
- Tourist visa
- Business visa
- Family visa
What Is The E-Visa
The Malaysia Tourist E-visa is an official document that allows you to enter into and travel within Malaysia and is electronically linked to your passport. eVISA is a web-based visa application portal that offers applicants a quick, convenient and secure way to apply for a Malaysian visa which is available online. An eVISA holder is entitled to stay at a maximum of 30 days for each visit.
Malaysia E-visa Requirements
Every visa processing process is a little bit difficult in our country. People face difficulties with visa processing. For processing Malaysian E-visa, you have to face the same problems as well. Be sure that you have all those documents with you before going for Malaysian e-visa processing.
- Passport: Foremost you need an original passport with six months validity on the date of application submission. The passport has to remain at least two blank pages. Copy of the passport ( Page no 2 & 3 ) should be attached. All old passports must be submitted with the application form.
- Visa Application Form: Visa application form should be filled up and you have to sign the application form.
- Two recent passport-size photographs white background and without border (Size: 3.5 cm x 5.0 cm)
- Proof of Residence: As proof of residence, you have to attach a National ID card and utility bill payment paper that will not be old for more than 6 months.
- Proof of Profession: If you are a student, you have to attach a student card from a certain academic institute and for a retired person, you have to submit a retired paper.
- Financials: Company’s or Personal Bank Statement for last six months mentioning the Bank’s name, Bank’s Telephone Number clearly.
- Invitation Letter: Required for a business visa.
- Airline & Hotel Reservation: Ticket Itinerary & Hotel Booking.
- NID copy
Bangladeshi passport holders are eligible to apply for eVISA but first-time travelers from Bangladesh are not eligible to apply for eVISA, and may only apply for a normal visa (Sticker visa). An eVISA holder is entitled to stay at a maximum of 30 days for each visit. Visit www.malaysiavisa.imi.gov.my and fill up the application form providing all the information and sign on the application form.
That’s all about the topic. If you think all the information is not available then let me know about your desired things. I will try to provide you a clear conception. Thank you.
Leave a Reply