Indonesia is a presidential, constitutional republic with an elected legislature. Indonesia is an island nation and the 14th largest country in the world by land area and the most populous country in Islam. It consists of over seventeen thousand islands. So the country abounds with numerous natural beauties. So from all the people from around the world come to the country to enjoy the scenic beauty or for their other purposes.
Indonesia Visa From Bangladesh
For those who want to travel to Indonesia from Bangladesh and want to make a visa for the trip, this article is for them. In this article, I will share with you Indonesia visa requirements and visa processing in detail. Bangladeshi visa seekers who want to travel to Indonesia are issued visas in various categories such as:
- Visit Visa
- Tourist Visa
- Business Visa
- Family Visa
For an Indonesian visa, you need some important documents that as given follows,
- Passport: First of all, you need an original passport and that will be valid for a minimum of six months after issuing the visa. Your passport must have at least one blank visa page, and it not be frayed, torn, separating, or altered in any other way.
- You have to provide two recent colored photographs against white backgrounds. The photograph will not be old for more than 3 months.
- Indonesia Visa Application Form: Visa application form must be filled and signed by the applicant.
- Invitation Letter: (If Any)
- a) Company registration certificate (original notarized English translated and photocopy of the original) if the applicant is a first-time traveler or a proprietor.
b) Office ID card copy & Visiting cards.
- Proof of Sufficient Funds: You must provide proof that you possess sufficient funds. Your financial details must Include a copy of your most recent bank statement, display your full name
For the visa, you have to fill up an application form that is completed online. To access the application form you may visit https://consular.embassyofindonesia.org. On the form, you have to include answers for all fields and display your name exactly. The application form must be signed (minimum age 18) and include a photograph which must be uploaded to your online application.
For more information come to the site again or you may leave a comment below about the information you want to know. Have a good journey.