India, officially the Republic of India, is a country in South Asia. It is the second-most populous country, the seventh-largest country by land area, and the most populous democracy in the world. It is one of the world’s most beautiful countries. It is considered a mini-world. There is no view of the world that you cannot see in India. India is a summary of all the beauties in the world. So it can attract all the peoples’ eyes of the world.
So if you want to travel to enjoy all the beauties then you have to make a visa. If you are Bangladeshi then the article will be helpful for you. Here I will share with you all the requirements and processes to get a visa from Bangladesh.
Indian Visa From Bangladesh Requirements & Visa Processing
Most of the time, many Bangladeshi’s need an Indian visa. It may be for the tour or business or anything. India is one of the biggest democratic countries, Delhi is the capital of it. The name of the currency is Indian Rupee (INR), and the local time is GMT +5.30. The telephone code is +91. The bank is closed on Saturday and Sunday and the exchange rate is 1.00 INR for 1.18 BDT. There are various categories of visas such as
- Visit visa
- Tourist visa
- Business visa
- Family visa
The fees are 900 BDT and the Total approximate processing time is 5 to 7 working days (Time may vary depending on the applicant’s profile and embassy actually processing time).
The Indian Visa Requirements From Bangladesh
India is our neighbor country. But traveling to India also needs a visa. Before visa processing, be sure you have all the papers and documents available.
- Passport: Foremost you need an original passport with six months validity on the date of application submission. The passport has to remain at least two blank pages. Copy of the passport ( Page no 2 & 3 ) should be attached. All old passports must be submitted with the application form.
- Indian Visa Application Form: Visa application form should be filled up and you have to sign the application form.
- Two recent passport size photographs white background and without border (Size: 2”x 2”)
- Proof of Residence: As proof of residence, you have to attach a National ID card and utility bill payment paper that will not be old for more than 6 months.
- Proof of Profession: If you are a student, you have to attach a student card from a certain academic institute and for a retired person, you have to submit a retired paper.
- Financials: Company’s or Personal Bank Statement for last six months mentioning the Bank’s name, Bank’s Telephone Number clearly.
- NID copy
You may collect the application form online or from some reliable institutions. Then complete the application form properly and attach all the documents that need. Then submit the form and collect a receipt paper.
Thus you will be able to get an Indian Visa and make a tour. All the information given above is from a reliable source and update. For any visa-related information, come to the site again. Have a good journey.