For different reasons, we may need the Bhutan Visa, for example, business, traveling, and so on purposes. And there are many processes to get the Bhutan visa from Bangladesh. But in the time of visa processing, most of us don’t know how to get the visa as well as the requirements and visa processing. This is why we suffer a lot and face too many problems. This is why in this article, I am going to share with you the Bhutan visa from Bangladesh requirements and processing in detail. Just keep reading for the detailed information.
What Is a Visa?
A visa is an official document that allows the bearer to legally enter a foreign country. The visa is usually stamped or glued into the bearer’s passport. There are several different types of visas, each of which affords the bearer different rights in the host country. In other words, A visa is a conditional authorization granted by a territory to a foreigner, allowing them to enter, remain within, or leave that territory.
Bhutan Visa From Bangladesh Requirements & Processing
There is a unique visa policy from other countries of the world. Only Indian citizens, Bangladeshi Citizens, and Maldive citizens do not need a visa to visit Bhutan just a valid passport. But some travel documents are also required to enjoy Bhutan visa-free policy. The Bangladeshi passport is the only acceptable identification and must have at least 90 days validity remaining at the time of exiting Bhutan.
No fees are required for Bangladeshi passport holders for on-arrival visas.
Here I will share with you all the requirements you need for the Bhutan visa. I will share all the things step by step. Raed and collect all the information from here.
- Passport: First of all, you need a passport with a validity of a minimum of six months from the intended date of departure.
- Bhutan Visa Application Form: you must fill up the Bhutan visa completely and you have to sign on it clearly.
- Bhutan Visa Application Form: Two recent passport size photographs with a matte or semi-matte finish, 60-80% face coverage, white background, and without border (Size: 35mm x 45mm). The photo will not be more than three months and it will not be used anywhere.
- Invitation Letter: It is for business purpose travel.
- Forwarding-Letter: a) Forwarding Letter / NOC from the applicant’s company authority on the company’s letterhead stating applicant’s name, designation, passport number, purpose, and duration of the visit.
- b)Visa request letter from the educational institute or student card/evidence of school enrollment (if student)
- Proof of Occupation: (a) If the applicant is a first-time traveler or a proprietor then he needs a Company registration certificate (original notarized English translated and photocopy of the original). (b) Office ID card copy & Visiting cards.
- Financials: You need a Company’s or Personal Bank Statement for the last six months where the Bank’s name, Bank’s Telephone Number are mentioned clearly.
Bhutan issues on-arrival visas for Bangladeshis. That means you don’t have to worry about the Bhutan visas in advance. After showing the immigration passport, you will be able to get the visa without any hassle. Any immigration first allows a 7-day permit. However, with this permit, only Paro and Thimphu can be visited. If you want to travel to other places then you have to take permission from the Thimphu Immigration Office.
That’s all about the topic. I hope I can make you understand the whole article carefully. If you need any information about the topic, then let me know. Have a good journey.