Nepal is a South Asian landlocked country located at the foot of the Himalayas. Nepal with rich ancient cultures set against the most dramatic scenery in the world is a land of discovery and unique experience. The cultural heritage of Nepal has evolved over the centuries.
People come from around the world especially from Bangladesh for study, business, or job. To get an entrance all the foreigner need a valid visa card and so I am here to share with you all the processings and visa requirements of Nepal from Bangladesh.
Nepal Visa From Bangladesh Processing & Visa Requirement
Tourist visas can be obtained on arrival at the Tribhuvan International Airport in Kathmandu and designated entry points in Nepal. There are varieties of visa types of Nepal like Nepal Tourist Visa, Nepal Business Visa, Nepal Transit Visa, Work Visa, Relationship Visa, Student Visa, and so on. But foremost, you should know some basic information about Nepal. Focus on the following table:
|Government||Federal parliamentary republic|
|Area||147,516 km2 (56,956 sq mi) (93rd)|
|GDP (PPP) (2021 estimate)||$122.62 billion (84th|
|Per capita (2021 estimate)||$4,199 (144th)|
|Currency||Nepalese rupee (Rs, रू) (NPR)|
- Applicant must upload two recent passport size photographs (Size: 35mm x 45mm) with white borders and photographs used before are not accessible, National Id Card or Birth Certificate, and an original Passport and recommendation (if any).
- For “Business” passport holders: For a business visa you will need an original Trade License (notarized and with English translation) & a valid Bangla Trade License and visiting card must be uploaded during online visa submission.
- For “Private Service” passport holders: For private service passport holders you will have a recommendation letter from the employer and employer’s English translated & notarized Trade License (Original) & valid Bangla Trade License and visiting card and Valid ID Card must be uploaded during online submission.
- For “Student” passport holders: If you are a student then you need a valid original student ID Card & last Educational Certificate (attested photocopy) or a recommendation letter from the College/University must be uploaded during online submission.
- For “Group Visa”: Submission of a name list with passport numbers on a College/University/ official letter pad with a recommendation from the department head (with official seal and signature of the Department head). That letter has to be faxed to the Embassy before submission of the application.
- For “all Visa”: Dhaka – Kathmandu – Dhaka Two-way confirm tickets to be uploaded.
- Invitation Letter: (If Any)
- Ticket & Hotel Reservation: Ticket Itinerary & Hotel Booking.
Embassy Of Nepal In Dhaka, Bangladesh
- Address: United Nations Road, Road No. 2Baridhara Diplomatic Enclave Dhaka – 1212, Bangladesh.
- Telephones: +88-02- 222292568, 222292490
- Fax: +88-02-8832590
- E-mail: [email protected], [email protected]
- Web: bd.nepalembassy.gov.np
- Working days & office hrs: Sunday to Thursday 09.00 am – 4.00 pm
- Weekly holidays; Friday and Saturday
Nepal Visa Fees for Bangladeshi
- Tourist visas for the nationals of SAARC Countries are issued free of charge for the first VISA in one visa year ( 01 January to 31 December) and the second visa in the same year will be subject to a visa fee.
- The fees for the issuance of Tourist Visas to the Foreigners and Second Visa for SAARC Countries in the same VISA year are as follows:
|15 Days||Entries Tourist Visa||2700.00 BDT|
|30 Days||Entries Tourist Visa||4500.00 BDT|
|90 Days||Entries Tourist Vis||11250.00 BDT|
That’s all about Nepal Visa requirements and processings. All the information is arranged here from a valid source based on the Embassy of Nepal Dhaka, Bangladesh.