Turkey is officially known as the Republic of Turkey that straddling Western Asia and Southeast Europe. Turkey abounds of heavenly natural beauties. Turkey is not sorts of any country in terms of natural beauties. Turkey is a traveler’s favorite destination. It is one of the world’s top ten destination countries for tourists. The amazing climate of the country is really awesome.
So People from around the world come to the country. Especially a great number of people come here from Bangladesh. To visit Turkey, a Bangladeshi citizen needs a visa and in this article, I will share with you Turkey visa processing and requirement from Bangladesh.
Turkey Visa From Bangladesh Processing & Visa Requirement
Bangladeshi nationals need to complete the online application with personal information. There are various types of Turkish Visas like student Visa, Tourist Visa, Business visas, Family Visa, and so on. Those who want to travel to Turkey from Bangladesh must know some essential information. All the necessary information I have arranged in the below table.
|President||Recep Tayyip Erdoğan|
|Government||Unitary presidential constitutional republic|
|Total Area||783,356 km2 (302,455 sq mi) (36th)|
|Per capita||$32,278 (45th)|
|Currency||Turkish lira (₺) (TRY)|
|Time zone||UTC+3 (TRT)|
|GDP (PPP)||$2.749 trillion (11th)|
Turkey Embassy In Bangladesh
- House No: 7 Road No: 2 Baridhara – Dhaka-1212
- Telephone: (+88) 02 984 2198, (+88) 02 882 3536
- Fax: (+88) 02 882 3873
- E-mail: [email protected]
To get a visa you have to fill up an online application form with providing some personal information (full name, date of birth, citizenship), passport detail (number, issuance, expiry date), Travel plans (dates of travel, tickets, accommodation confirmation), and also some supporting documents(The Turkish government might require some extra information). Then do the following steps.
- Complete online application
- Confirm Payment
- Receive approved Visa
Turkey Visa From Bangladesh Visa Requirement
- Passport: Foremost, as an applicant, you need a valid passport with a validity of at least six months until the planned date of return. Also, you need two blank pages with the visa. There will have all the previous passport copies.
- Visa Application Form: The application form must be filled by the applicants and also be signed by the applicant.
- Photo Specification: There also need two recent (Size: 2 in x 2 in) photographs with a white border. The photograph won’t be old more than three months and should not be used scanned/stapled, the used photo.
- Invitation Letter: If any
- Proof of Occupation: As proof of occupation, you have to show a Company registration certificate or ID card & visiting card.
a. Company’s or Personal Bank Statement for last six months mentioning the Bank’s name, Bank’s Telephone Number clearly or the recent salary slip.
- For Student: Student ID copy, original school leave letter/ permission of absence mentioned full address, telephone number, name, and function of the person granting permission. If school trips then the purpose, the duration, and the destination must be mentioned in the letter of the school.
- Birth certificate / national ID card copy of applicants.
- Ticket & Hotel Reservation: Ticket Itinerary & Hotel Booking.
Turkish Visa Fees
- Sticker Visa Fees & Service Charge 15,000
(Up to 20 Working Days)
- E-Visa Fees & Service Charge 8,500 (Special Note: You have must be U.S.A, UK, Ireland & Schengen Country Valid Visa)
- Transit E-Visa Fees & Service Charge 7,500
There are so many countries visa processing information: China Visa From Bangladesh Processing
I hope all the information will be sufficient for you. All the information on this article is updated and arranged from some authentic sources. For more information or any visa-related information leave a comment below. Thank you.