Singapore is a Southeast Asin sovereign city-state country officially known as the Republic of Singapore. Singapore is the 5th most visited city in the world and 2nd in the Asia-Pacific. People visit here for business and tourism or job from around the world.
Gardens by the Bay, Singapore Flyer, Chinatown, Marina Bay Sands Rooftop, Merlion Park, Universal Studios Singapore, Orchard Road, and so on are some most notable attractive places in Singapore. To come to the country, you must have a Visa card.
Singapore Visa From Bangladesh Processing & Visa Requirement
Bangladeshi visa seekers who want to travel to Singapore are issued visas in various categories such as Visit visas, Tourist visas, Business visas, Family visas, and Others. First of all, there is some common information you should know about Singapore that will help you on the way of the journey. Here is a table below that abounds with some essential information about Singapore. Keep reading carefully.
|Capital Name||Singapore City|
|Currency||Singapore Dollar (SGD)|
|Bank||Closed on Saturday and Sunday|
|Exchange Rate||1.00 Singapore Dollar is equivalent to 61.10 BDT|
|Official Languages||English, Malay, Mandarin & Tamil|
|Per Capita||$64,103 (8th)|
Requirements & Processing for the Singapur Visa From Bangladesh
- Visa application form: You will need a Fully completed Singapur visa application form and signed on the application form by the applicants. (One original and one photocopy)
- Original passport: You also need a valid passport with a validity of at least 8 months after the intended date of departure from the territory of the destination country and there will have two blank pages with attested all the previous passport copies.
- Passport-type photograph: A recent passport-style photo with a white background. The photo won’t be old for more than three months. You may also choose to upload a photo to your order for us to print. There is a charge associated with this service. (mat)
- Covering-Letter: Covering letter mentioning details of applicants, passport details, travel details, and who will bear expenses details.
- Personal invitation: If visiting friends or family, you must provide a letter of invitation with the contact information of the host and visitor, purpose and duration of the visit, confirmation of accommodation including the address, signature, and date.
- Passport copy: A clear scan of the information page of your valid, signed passport.
- Itinerary. A copy of round trip tickets or a detailed itinerary for the duration of the trip. The applicant’s name must be on the itinerary.
- Bank statement: Applicants must have a bank statement where must clearly show the applicant’s name as the account holder, the balances of the accounts, and the date of the statement.
- NID Card: There will be a NID card where all the information will be the same as the other documents.
- ID card: Student card/ Visiting Card color copy.
I hope your after completing all the processes as it is given above you will be able to get a visa for Singapur and make a valid journey to meet your needs. If you face any problems or need more information on the way of making a visa then let me inform via a comment. Thank you.