Malaysia is a multi-ethnic and multi-religious country in Southeast Asia and one of the wealthiest and most developed countries. The country abounds with some most attractive places like Mulu National Park in Sarawak, Batu Caves in Selangor, Tusan Cliff Horse Rock in Miri, Sarawak, Mount Kinabalu in Sabah, etc. Malaysia is famous for its Petronas Twin Towers in Kuala Lumpur, the 88-floor building is the 21st-century icon for Malaysia.
People from the whole world come to the country mainly for jobs, business, or higher education. However, for any reason, you come to Malaysia you need a visa card and here I will share with you Malaysia Visa from Bangladesh processing & requirement.
Malaysia Visa From Bangladesh Processing & Visa Requirement
Malaysia is a Federal parliamentary constitutional elective monarchy country with an area of 330,803 km2 (127,724 sq mi). There are various types of visas like the student visa, Business visa, Tourist visa, Family visa, and others. First of all, you have to know some key information about Malaysia. So here I have arranged some notable information about the country.
|Official language & National language||Malaysian|
|Government||Federal parliamentary constitutional elective monarchy|
|Total||330,803 km2 (127,724 sq mi) (67th)|
|CDP (2020)||$900.426 billion (30th)|
|Currency||Ringgit (RM) (MYR)|
|Time zone||UTC+8 (MST)|
Malaysia Embassy In Bangladesh
- Address: House No. 19, Road No. 6 Baridhara 1212 Dhaka Bangladesh
- Phone: +880-2-882-7759
- Fax: +880-2-882-7761, +880-2-882-3115
- Email: [email protected]@imi.gov.my
- Website URL: http://www.kln.gov.my/web/bgd_dhaka/home
Malaysia Visa Requirement For Bangladeshi
- Passport: First of all, you need an original passport and that will be valid for a minimum of six months after issuing the visa. Your passport must have at least one blank visa page, and it not be frayed, torn, separating, or altered in any other way.
- You have to provide two recent colored photographs against white backgrounds. The photograph will not be old for more than 3 months.
- Indonesia Visa Application Form: Visa application form must be filled and signed by the applicant.
- Invitation Letter: (If Any)
a) Company registration certificate (original notarized English translated and photocopy of the original) if the applicant is a first-time traveler or a proprietor.
b) Office ID card copy & Visiting cards.
- Proof of Sufficient Funds: You must provide proof that you possess sufficient funds. Your financial details must Include a copy of your most recent bank statement, display your full name
The Malaysian visa application for Bangladesh is completed online. There are three simple steps to get online via.
- Foremost, submit the visa application form
- Then pay the fees securely online using a valid debit or credit card
- Receive the approved Malaysia eVisa document via email
The Malaysian government offers different Malaysian visa types for Bangladeshi citizens like the Single-entry tourist visa and Multiple-entry tourist visa. A single-entry tourist visa is only issued for the tourist visa with a validity of up to 30 days and the multiple-entry visa validity will be 3-12 months from the issue date.
See Others Country Visa Processing System: Qatar Visa From Bangladesh
I think all the information will be sufficient for you and also be helpful for you. Wing to the Corona Pandemic, the visa processing may delay even shut down. For any information come to the site again.