China officially known as the People’s Republic of China is one of the East Asian countries that is one of “the Four Ancient Civilizations”. China has had the world’s second-largest economy in terms of nominal GDP since 2010. Also, China hosts the world’s largest number of World Heritage Sites. In about all respects, China is on the step of the first-class country.
Being one of the famous countries in the world, people come here from around the world. A great number of people come to the country from Bangladesh. So they need to make a visa and most of us don’t know detail about the visa processing. So today I will share here China visa processing & requirement from Bangladesh.
China Visa From Bangladesh Processing & Visa Requirement
The Chinese Embassy has never authorized any unit, organization, or person as an agent for visa application. The Chinese Embassy does not charge extra fees for the visa application, except for the stipulated ones based on relevant regulations. Here is some important information for you that you should know for a better journey in China. Keep reading it carefully.
|Official Languages||Standard Chinese|
|Government||Unitary Marxist–Leninist one-party socialist republic|
|Per Capita||$11,819 (56th)|
|Currency||Renminbi (元 / ¥)[j] (CNY)|
|Time Zone||UTC+8 (China Standard Time)|
|Calling Code||+86 (mainland);
+852 (Hong Kong SAR)
+853 (Macau SAR)
China Embassy In Bangladesh
- Address: Plot 2&4, Embassy Road, Block-1, Baridhara, Bangladesh
- Fax: (0088-02)9896878, 9880188
- Email: [email protected]
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chinaembd/
- Office Hours: 9:00 to 12:30 & 15:00 to 17:00, Sunday through Thursday except on holidays
China Visa From Bangladesh Requirements
Here are all the basic documents for your visa application. Please have a look at the following information and collect all the documents as it is written below.
- Passport: Original passport with at least six months of remaining validity and blank visa pages, and a photocopy of the passport’s data page and the photo page if it is separate.
- China Visa Application Form and Photo: One completed Visa Application Form with two recently-taken color passport photos (bare-head, full face) against a white background.
- Proof of legal stay or residence status. If the applicant is not Bangladeshi, please present the original copy and photocopy of the resident permit in Bangladesh.
- Photocopy of previous Chinese passports or previous Chinese visas (applicable to foreign citizens who were Chinese citizens and have obtained foreign citizenship)
- If you are applying for a Chinese visa for the first time, you should provide your previous Chinese passport held and a photocopy of its data page.
- If you have obtained Chinese visas before and want to apply for a Chinese visa with a renewed foreign passport that does not contain any Chinese visa, you should present the photocopy of the previous passport’s data page and the photo page if it is separate, as well as the previous Chinese visa page. (If your name on the current passport differs from that on the previous one, you must provide an official document of a name change.)
China Student Visa Requirements For Bangladeshi
Most of the students of Bangladesh go to China for higher education. In this case, they have to hold a China visa. Here I have arranged all the information and documents necessary for a student.
- First of all, the student needs an original and photocopy of the Admission Letter issued by a school, university, or other educational entities in China.
- Then you need an original and photocopy of “Visa Application for Study in China” (Form JW201 or Form JW202).
- If you are a scholarship winner then you have to present certification of their scholarship ownership. Self-support applicants are required to present bank statements. The bank statement should prove that the applicant has at least 2500USD each year for his/her study in China.
Please be advised that holders of student Visa shall, within 30 days from the date of their entry, apply to the exit/entry administrations of public security organs under local people’s governments at or above the county level in the proposed places of residence for foreigners’ residence permits.
All student visa applicants should present themselves to this Embassy for visa interviews.
China Visa Type Fee For Bangladeshi
Knowing the visa fee is very important. The visa fee mainly depends on the visa type. So foremost, make sure about your visa category or the purpose of going to China then focus on the following table. All the China visa type fees are available here.
If you do as it is shown here in the above article, you will be able to get a China Visa and make a journey to China to meet your purposes. To get more information about the topic then let leave a comment below.