Germany is the ninth most visited country in the world as of 2017, with 37.4 million visits and Barlin is the third most visited city. Germany is now one of the prosperous and developed countries almost in all respects. The world’s most millionaires come to the country for business and there are also numerous industries in the country and including indirect and induced impacts, the industry supports 4.2 million jobs.
The Europa Park is Europe’s second most popular theme park resort. Also Cologne Cathedral, the Brandenburg Gate, the Reichstag, the Dresden Frauenkirche, Neuschwanstein Castle, Heidelberg Castle, the Wartburg,etc. However, all classes of people need a visa to come to the country and here I will share with you all the German visa processings and requirements from Bangladesh.
Germany Visa From Bangladesh Processing & Visa Requirements
To travel in Germany you must know some key information that will be very necessary for you are given below. All the information will help you in many ways. Have a simple look there.
|Official language and national language||German|
|Government||Federal parliamentary republic|
|Legislature||Bundesrat (Upper house)
Bundestag (Lower house)
|Per capita||$56,956 (15th)|
|Currency||Euro (€) (EUR)|
|Time zone||UTC+1 (CET)
Summer (DST) UTC+2 (CEST)
|Exchange Rate||1.00 EUR is equivalent to 87.91 BDT|
|Telephone Code||+ 49|
Embassy of the Federal Republic of Germany
- Address: 11 Madani Avenue, Baridhara Diplomatic Enclave, Dhaka – 1212, Bangladesh
- Phone: (+88) 02 5566 8650, (+88) 02 885 3521-24,
(+88) 02 9853521, ext. 153
- Fax: (+88) 02 985 3260
- Website: http://www.dhaka.diplo.de/
- Email: [email protected]
General requirements for all categories of Visas:
- Visa Application Form: Foremost, the applicant has to fill up an application form and sign on it clearly.
- Photographs: You also need two recent colored photographs (Size: 37mmX37mm) with a white border. The photo won’t be old for more than three months.
- Passport: An original passport with a validity of at least six months after the intended date of departure and a minimum of two blank pages for visa stamp. You have to add here all your previous passports.
- Proof of Occupation: You have to submit any documents as proof of occupation. You have to show Office ID card copy & Visiting cards.
- Financials: Company’s or Personal Bank Statement for last six months mentioning the Bank’s name, Bank’s Telephone Number clearly.
b) Salary slip for the last six months. (If Any)
- Ticket Itinerary & Hotel Reservation
Categories of German Visa
- Tourist & Visitor Visa
- Job Seeker Visa
- Working Visa
- Business Visa
- Airport Transit Visa
- Training/Internship Visa
- Medical Treatment Visa
- Trade Fair & Exhibitions Visa
- Visa for Cultural, Film Crew, Sports, and Religious Event Purpose
Required documents (category-specific requirements) for Visa
- Invitation letter from Bangladesh
- Letter from the company that is sending the applicant to Bangladesh
- Invitation letter from Dhaka with passport copy or NID copy of inviter/Hotel Booking.
- Tentative flight itinerary
Work / Employment visa
- Letter of appointment from the employer in Bangladesh
- Recommendation letter from BEPZA/BOI
- Letter from Educational Institution
- Bank solvency certificate
Thanks for staying with us for a long time. I hope after reading the whole article from top to bottom you have already get a clear conception abo the German Visa. For more information stay connected with us. If you face any problems then knock us. Thank you.