Saudi Arabia is the largest country in the Middle East countries and the second-largest country in the Arab world. It is a Unitary Islamic absolute monarchy country. Total area is 2,149,690 km2 (830,000 sq mi). Saudi Arabia is especially famous to the Muslims. Besides, the Middle East countries are famous for their natural gas and oil. So there is a great number of people visit to fill up their demons and so they are to make a visa. So if you are one of them then this article is for you. In this article, you will be able to get all the requirements and processes of Saudi Arabia from Bangladesh.
Saudi Arabia Visa From Bangladesh Requirements & Visa Processing
You must provide one fully completed copy of the visa application form found in the following kit. The application form must have include answers for all fields. You have to display your full name as it appears in your passport, and it will be signed. Include your mobile phone number and email address. Bangladeshi visa seekers who want to travel to Kuwait are issued visas in various categories such as:
- Visit visa
- Tourist visa
- Business visa
- Family visa
- Work visa
- Family visa
- Student visa
- Hajj visa
- Residence visa
- Government visa
- Diplomatic and Official visa
Saudi Arabia Visa From Bangladesh Requirements
For a Saudi Arabia visa, you must need all those papers listed below:
- Passport: For a Kuwait visa, you need an original Passport with a validity of a minimum of six months after the intended date of departure and a minimum of two blank pages for visa stamp.
a) Copy of previous passports and visas issued.
b) Attach all your old passports (if any).
- Kuwait Visa Application Form: You have to fill and signed the visa application form
- Photo Specification: Two recent passport size photographs with matt or semi-matt finish, 60-70% face coverage, white background, and without border (Size: 35mm x 45mm). The images will not be older for more than three months.
- Invitation Letter: (If Any)
- Forwarding-Letter: a) Forwarding Letter / NOC from the applicant’s company authority on the company’s letterhead stating applicant’s name, designation, passport number, purpose, and duration of the visit. b) Visa request letter from the educational institute or student card/evidence of school enrollment (if student)
- Proof of Occupation: a) Company registration certificate (original notarized English translated and photocopy of the original) if the applicant is a first-time traveler or a proprietor. (b) Office ID card copy & Visiting cards.
- Financials: Company’s or Personal Bank Statement for last six months mentioning the Bank’s name, Bank’s Telephone Number clearly.
- Ticket & Hotel Reservation: Ticket Itinerary & Hotel Booking.
- Police Clearance Certificate: (PCC) (For work visa)
- Medical certificate: (For work visa)
- Good conduct certificate: (For work visa)
All the information in this article from some authentic sources and updated. Do exactly as it is given above. Collect all your documents and serves all the information correctly. Thanks for coming to the site.