Kuwait is an emirate with an autocratic political system. Kuwait is a western country situated on the northern edge of Eastern Arabia at the tip of the Persian Gulf, bordering Iraq to the north and Saudi Arabia to the south. Kuwait has a coastal length of approximately 499 km. it is one of the attractive countries in the term of beauty. Kuwait is now one of the most developed countries. So from all places of the world visit Kuwait for their daily purposes.
Kuwait Visa From Bangladesh Requirements & Visa Processing
Bangladeshi Nationals who hold a residency permit for a GCC country are eligible to apply for a Kuwait visa. To get Kuwait to visit visa, a Bangladeshi Citizen will have to be sponsored by an individual in Kuwait or a Company, or a resident foreigner who is a relative of the visitor. Kuwait visa fee is only 5000 BDT. The capital city of Kuwait is Kuwait, and the currency is Kuwaiti Dinar (KWD).
The Local Time is GMT + 3, and the Telephone Code is + 965. The Bank remains closed on Friday and Saturday, and open on Sunday. The exchange Rate:1.00 KWD (Kuwaiti Dinar) is equivalent to 258.34 BDT. Bangladeshi visa seekers who want to travel to Kuwait are issued visas in various categories such as:
- Visit visa
- Tourist visa
- Business visa
- Family visa
Kuwait Visa From Bangladesh Requirements
For visa processing, a passport is a must need paper. You need photo verification, identity verification, and some documents listed below:
- Passport: For a Kuwait visa, you need an original Passport with a validity of a minimum of six months after the intended date of departure and a minimum of two blank pages for visa stamp.
a) Copy of previous passports and visas issued.
b) Attach all your old passports (if any).
- Kuwait Visa Application Form: You have to fill and signed the visa application form
- Photo Specification: Two recent passport size photographs with matt or semi-matt finish, 60-70% face coverage, white background, and without border (Size: 35mm x 45mm). The images will not be older for more than three months.
- Invitation Letter: (If Any)
- Forwarding-Letter: a) Forwarding Letter / NOC from the applicant’s company authority on the company’s letterhead stating applicant’s name, designation, passport number, purpose, and duration of the visit. b) Visa request letter from the educational institute or student card/evidence of school enrollment (if student)
- Proof of Occupation: a) Company registration certificate (original notarized English translated and photocopy of the original) if the applicant is a first-time traveler or a proprietor. (b) Office ID card copy & Visiting cards.
- Financials: Company’s or Personal Bank Statement for last six months mentioning the Bank’s name, Bank’s Telephone Number clearly.
- Ticket & Hotel Reservation: Ticket Itinerary & Hotel Booking.
- Police Clearance Certificate: (PCC) (For work visa)
- Medical certificate: (For work visa)
- Good conduct certificate: (For work visa)
To get a visa you have to fill up all the fields and sign an application form online and submit it with all its documents. The process for applying for a visa online is as easy as completing an application form with your passport details, personal details, and details of your planned visit to Kuwait. The application also requires a passport copy of the biometric page.
Kuwait Embassy in Dhaka, Bangladesh
You can contact the embassy in person. The address and details information about Kuwait Embassy in Dhaka is here:
- House # 16, Road # 4
- Baridhara, Dhaka 1212
- Phone- (+88) 02 8822700-3, Fax- (+88) 02 8823753
- Email: [email protected]
That’s all about the topic. I hope you have already made out the whole matter about the topic. If you want to know more information about the topic, or any visa-related topic then let me know.