The Maldives is officially the Republic of Maldives country. It is a small archipelagic state in South Asia situated in the Indian Ocean. It consists of a chain of about 1,200 small coral islands and sandbanks grouped in clusters, or atolls. The Maldives are known as “the tropical paradise” for reasons such as its beauty.
The sea covers 99% of the Maldives and it is where you can see beautiful fishes and corals. If you are traveling from a seaplane you could see the beautiful islands from the window, and give you an amazing experience of seeing the small chained islands from above.
Maldives Visa From Bangladesh
The capital of Maldives is Male and the currency is Rufiyaa (MRV). The local time is GMT +5 and the telephone code is +960. The bank remains close on Friday and Saturday and opens on Sunday to Thursday. The exchange rate of 1.00 USD is equivalent to 15.38 MVR. Bangladeshi visa seekers who want to travel to the Maldives are issued visas in various categories such as:
- Visit visa
- Tourist visa
- Business visa
- Family visa
Maldives Visa From Bangladesh Requirement
You don’t need a visa od Maldives if you are traveling for tourism. The people of all the counties will be able to get Maldives visas on arrival at Maldives’ Airport and land entry points. This visa will be free and for up to 30 days. So you will get a Maldives visa on arrival if you have the following documents,
- You will need an original passport with a validity of six months.
- You have to show the arrival ticket.
- Photo Specification: Two recent passport size photographs with matt or semi-matt finish, 60-80% face coverage, white background, and without border (Size: 35mm x 45mm). The Photographs should not be more than 3 months old, scanned/stapled, and should not be used in any of the previous visas.
- Financials: a) Enough sufficient means to support the living costs during your stay in the Maldives. such as cash, International credit card, etc.
- Hotel Reservation: Pre-paid hotel reservation of the accommodation arranged during your stay in the Maldives.
The Maldives visa on arrival is only a tourist visa, you will not be permitted to the Maldives for any work with this visa in any situation. If you want to go to the Maldives without tourism, you need a sponsor who will apply for your visa. You can also extend the Maldives visa for more than 30 days. The extension fee is Rufiyaa 750.
Maldives High Commission in Dhaka
- Address: House 45, UN Road Baridhara 1212 Dhaka, Bangladesh
- Phone: +88-0298-82199
- Fax: +88-0298-99986
- Email; [email protected]
See other country visa processing information: Indonesia Visa From Bangladesh
That’s all about Maldives visa from Bangladesh. All the information in this article is updated and correct. I hope it will be adequate for you to make a Maldives visa. Leave a comment below for any information.