Oman is one of the fastest-growing developed countries with fun places to visit. The most visited places are The Sultan Qaboos Grand Mosque, Muttrah Souq, Wadi Shab, Bimmah Sinkhole, Khasab Beach, The National Museum, Salalah, and so on. Also, there are numerous companies in Oman where people go for a job from around the world and also for business. But for anything, you need a visa and here you will get all the Oman visa requirements and processing from Bangladesh.
Oman Visa From Bangladesh Requirements & Visa Processing
Bangladeshi visa seekers who want to travel to the Maldives are issued visas in various categories as Bangladeshi visa seekers who want to travel to the Maldives are issued visas in various categories such as tourist visas, Family visas, Business visa, Student visa, and others. Here is the most important information you should know for enhancing your knowings about Oman country.
|Government||Unitary Islamic absolute monarchy|
|Official languages||Arabic, Baluchi|
|Legislature||Council of Oman|
|Total Area||309,500 km2 (119,500 sq mi) (70th)|
|Population (2018)||4,829,473 (125th)|
|GDP (PPP) 2020 estimate||$203.959 billion (67th)|
|Per capita||$47,366 (23rd)|
|Currency||Omani rial (OMR)|
|Time zone||UTC+4 (GST)|
Oman Visa From Bangladesh Requirements
- Passport: Passport copy. A clear scan of the information pages of your valid for at least 6 months signed passport.
- Passport-type photograph: A digital passport-type photograph taken within the last 6 months. This may be taken using a cell phone against a white wall provided if it meets the standards of a passport-type photograph.
- Itinerary: A copy of round trip tickets or a detailed itinerary for the duration of the trip. The applicant’s name must be on the itinerary.
- Proof of accommodation: A copy of confirmed hotel reservations or other lodgings for the duration of the trip. The applicant’s name must be on the reservation.
- Oman Visa Application Form: You will have a completed Oman visa form with a signature on it.
- Invitation Letter:(If any)
- Proof of Occupation: Company registration certificate and the Office ID card copy & Visiting cards.
- Financials: a.Company’s or Personal Bank Statement for last six months mentioning the Bank’s name, Bank’s Telephone Number clearly.
b. Salary slip for the last six months. (If Any)
- Ticket & Hotel Reservation:
To get all the information and services here is all the information about Omani Embassy in Dhaka, Bangladesh.
- Address: Dhaka Bangladesh
- Telephone: (+880) (2) 988 0550, (+880) (2) 988 7429
- Fax: (+880) (2) 988 8560
- Email: [email protected]
- Office hours: 09:00-14:00
For processing a VISA, be sure you have all the papers and requirements.
Leave a Reply