United Arab Emirates (UAE) is also known as Dubai. It is one of the beautiful and wealthy countries in the world and it is the home of many billionaires and many businesses men. It has world-class resorts, hotels, and luxury houses. Mainly people go to Dubai either for travel or a job or starting up a business. So if you want to travel to the United Arab Emirates, this article will be most helpful for you to serve information about United Arab Emirates visa from Bangladesh requirements & visa processing.
United Arab Emirates Visa From Bangladesh
The United Arab Emirates is still run by a Kingdom. The capital of the country is Abu Dhabi, and the currency is UAE Dirham (AED). The local time is GMT +4. The Telephone code is +971 and the exchange rate is 1 USD is equivalent to 3.67 AED. There are various categories of visa like
- Visit visa
- Tourist visa
- Business visa
- Family visa
If you want to travel to the United Arab Emirates you may communicate with the UAE embassy. Here is the address of the UAE Embassy.
Embassy of United Arab Emirates
- Dubai, House No 191, Gulshan North Avenue, Gulshan 2 Dhaka 1212, Bangladesh
- Phone Local: (02) 988.2277
- International: (+88) 02-988-2277
- Fax Local: (02) 881-1983
- International: (+88) 02-881-1983
United Arab Emirates Visa From Bangladesh Requirements
- Passport: You need an Original Passport with a validity of a minimum of six months and a minimum of two blank pages after the intended date of departure. Attach all your old passports and copy the previous passports and visas issued.
- United Arab Emirates Visa Application Form: You have to fill and signed the application form on it.
- Photo Specification: You need two recent photographs with a white colored background and border. The photographs won’t be used and not old for more than 3 months.
- Invitation Letter: If any
- Covering-Letter: Covering Letter from applicant name, designation, Passport Number, purpose, and outlining who will be responsible for the full costs of the trip – travel, accommodation, expenses, etc. Addressed to – The Visa Officer, Embassy of United Arab Emirates, Dhaka.
- Proof of Occupation: For proof of occupation, you have to show your company registration certificate Or office ID card copy & Visiting cards.
a) You have to show Company’s or your Bank Statement for last six months referring to the Bank’s name, Bank’s Telephone Number clearly.
b) Salary slips for the last six months. (If Any)
- Airline & Hotel Reservation: Ticket Itinerary & Hotel Booking.
I hope you have already made out all the information properly. If you need more to know about the UAE visa then contact us leaving a comment below. Thank you.