Srilanka is an island country in South Asia formally known as Ceylon and officially the Democratic Socialist Republic of Sri Lanka situated on the Indian Ocean. The climate of the country is tropical and warm that is useful for tourism. There was fascinating history, old culture, and many ancient structures in this country. The country abounds with numerous spectacular beaches, diverse biology, and waterfalls.
It is famous for exporting tea and cinnamon. From all around the world, especially the Bangladeshi people come here for business, tourism, or job. So they need a visa. And today, I am going to share with you detailed information about Sri Lankan Visa.
Sri Lanka Visa From Bangladesh Processing & Visa Requirement
Sri Lanka is a small island, and because of its unique shape, it is known as the ‘teardrop of India.’ The Sri Lankan government has introduced an electronic visa system to reduce suffering & hassles. However, foremost you should know important information about Sri Lanka that will be helpful on the way of journey. Here is a table below, whew you will get almost all the key information about Sri Lanka.
|Capital||Sri Jayawardenepura Kotte (legislative)
Colombo (executive and judicial)
|Official languages||Sinhala & Tamil|
|Government||Unitary semi-presidential constitutional republic|
|Area||65,610 km2 (25,330 sq mi) (120th)|
|GDP (PPP) 2021 estimate||$306.997 billion (56th)|
|Per capita||$13,909 (88th)|
|Currency||Sri Lankan rupee (Rs) (LKR)|
|Time zone||UTC+5:30 (SLST)|
You can apply for a Sri Lankan visa anywhere online and fill up it mentioning all the information. Here I am going to share with you all the requirements you need for a Sri Lankan Visa.
- Sri Lankan Application From Foremost, you need to apply for a Sri Lankan Visa, and so you have to fill up a visa application form and sign on it.
- Passport: An original passport will be required with a validity of at least 6 months—all the previous passports and copies of them.
- Photograph: Two recent digital photographs (Size: 35mm x 45mm) with white backgrounds. Stapled, used, or photographs are accessible. The photographs won’t be old for more than three months.
- Invitation Letter: (If Any)
- Covering-Letter: Covering Letter from applicant name, designation, Passport Number, purpose, and outlining who will be responsible for the full costs of the trip – travel, accommodation, expenses, etc. Addressed to – The Visa Officer, Embassy of Sri Lanka, Dhaka.
- Proof of Occupation: If you are a first-time traveler, you need a Company Registration Certificate: ID card and visiting card.
- Financials: A recent Bank statement where Bank’s name, Bank’s Telephone Number will be mentioned clearly.
- Return Confirmed Air ticket indicating travel itinerary
Types Of Visa
- Tourist Visa
- Transit Visa
- Business Visa
- Visas for Conferences, Seminars, and Workshops
- Visas for diplomats on transfer to Sri Lanka/traveling for official business purposes/ short assignment to Sri Lanka
- Work / Residence Visa
- Visas for Media Personnel: Journalists/Photojournalists & Film Crew
Sri Lanka Embassy in Dhaka
For any information, you may contact the Sri Lanka Embassy in Dhaka, Bangladesh, and get a clear solution for your problems.
- Address: House No. 4B, Road No. 118, Gulshan – 2 1212 Dhaka, Bangladesh
- Phone : +880-2-9896353
- Fax: +880-2-9858535
- Email: [email protected]
- Website URL: www.slhcdhaka.org
Others Country Visa Processing System: Thailand Visa From Bangladesh Processing
That’s all about the Sri Lankan Visa requirements & processings from Bangladesh. I hope all the information given above will be sufficient for you. If you need more information about the topic, then leave a comment below.
Leave a Reply