Thailand is the southeast Asian country commonly known as the Kingdom of Thailand and formerly as Siam, located at the center of the Indochinese Peninsula. Presently, Thailand is advanced in education, science & technology and Thailand was the most visited country in Southeast Asia in 2013.
If you want to visit Thailand, you must have a visa, and most of us have no idea what to do for a visa. Here I am going to share with you detailed information about the Thailand visa. Just keep reading the following information carefully.
Thailand Visa From Bangladesh
Bangladeshi nationals need to complete the online application with personal information. There are various types of Thailand Visas like student Visa, Tourist Visa, Business visas, Family Visa, etc. Those who want to travel to Thailand from Bangladesh must know some essential information. All the necessary information I have arranged is in the below table.
|Capital (largest city)||Bangkok|
|Government||Unitary parliamentary constitutional monarchy|
|Area||513,120 km2 (198,120 sq mi) (50th)|
|Per Capita||$19,169 (69th)|
|GDP (PPP) 2021 Estimate||$1,340 billion (22nd)|
|Currency||Baht (฿) (THB)|
|Time Zone||UTC+7 (ICT)|
Thailand Visa From Bangladesh Processing & Visa Requirements
- Visa application form: Visa application form must be filled by the applicants and sign on it.
- Original passport: Original Passport with a validity should be at least 06 months from the date of departure.
- Passport-type photograph: Recent 3.5 cm x 4.5 cm size photo with white background 2 Copy.The photograph should not be more than 3 months old, scanned/stapled, and should not be used in any previous visas.
- Invitation Letter: (If Any)
- Proof of Occupation: Company Registration Certificate. You may also provide an office ID card, visiting card.
- Forwarding-Letter: a. Forwarding Letter / NOC from the applicant’s company authority on the company’s letterhead stating applicant’s name, designation, passport number, purpose, and duration of the visit. b. If you are a student, you need a visa request letter from the educational institute or a student card/evidence of school enrollment.
- Passport copy: All the previous passports with a copy of them. If any visa request were refused, details of the original letter issued by the authorities of that country would be preferred.
- Financial Support: Original Bank statement for last six months with a minimum Balance of Taka 60,000/-for Single Entry, 500,000/-for Multiple Entry.
- Ticket & Hotel Reservation: Ticket Itinerary & Hotel Booking.
- Student ID Card for Student (if child travel with parent )
- Birth Certificate for Infant (if child travel with parent )
- Marriage Certificate (only for a newly married couple )
Royal Thai Embassy, Dhaka Bangladesh
- Address: 18 & 20, Madani Avenue, Baridhara, Dhaka-1212 Bangladesh
- Telephone: (880 2) 5881 3260-1, 5881 2795
- Fax: (880 2) 985 4280
- E-mail: [email protected]a.go.th
- Official Facebook Page: RoyalThaiEmbassyDhaka
Thailand Visa Fees
Tourist Visa: Single Entry 3 Month Validity Tourist Visa fee & Processing fee Tk. 4500/-
Multiple Entry 6 Month Validity Tourist Visa fee & Processing fee Tk. 16500/-
Medical Visa: Single Entry 3 Month Validity Medical Visa fee & Processing fee Tk. 4500/- (without invitation)
Multiple Entry 3 Month Validity Medical Visa fee & Processing fee Tk. 6500/- (with invitation)
Non-Immigrant Visa: Single Entry 3 Month Validity Non-Immigrant Visa fee & Processing fee Tk. 7500/-
Multiple Entry 1 Year Validity Non-Immigrant Visa fee & Processing fee Tk. 16500/-
Multiple Entry 3 Year Validity Non-Immigrant Visa fee & Processing fee Tk. 35000/-
Transit Visa: Single Entry 3 Month Validity Transit Visa fee & Processing fee Tk. 4500/-
Multiple Entry 6 Month Validity Transit Visa fee & Processing fee Tk. 16500/-
Others Visa Processing System: Myanmar Visa From Bangladesh
It will be better to do all your visa processing from Thailand Embassy, Dhaka, Bangladesh. For any information, visit the Thailand Embassy in Dhaka, Bangladesh. I have also given the Thailand Embassy information. For any visa information, come to the site again.