Myanmar is commonly known as Barma, the Republic of the Union of Myanmar is one of the southeast Asian countries located by the borders of India, Bangladesh (northwest), China, Laos, and Thailand. The most popular tourist destinations in Myanmar include big cities such as Yangon and Mandalay; religious sites in Mon State, Pindaya, Bago, and Hpa-An; nature trails in Inle Lake, Kengtung, Putao, Pyin Oo Lwin. Bangladeshi citizens are required to apply for an eVisa to travel to Myanmar.
Myanmar Visa From Bangladesh
To get the Mayanmar eVisa is easy. You will need not more than 10 to 20 minutes for the whole processing, and you can apply from any part of the country online. You will get the visa application form on the Myanmar Online Visa website. Foremost, you should know some important information about Myanmar that are given as follows.
|Government||Unitary parliamentary assembly|
|Ethnic Groups||68% Bamar,9% Shan, 7% Karen, 4% Rakhine,3% Chinese, 2% Indians, 2% Mon ,5% others|
|Demonym(s)||Burmese / Myanma|
|Legislature||Assembly of the Union|
|Total Area||676,578 km2 (261,228 sq mi) (39th)|
|GDP (PPP) 2019 estimate||$355 billion (51st)|
|Per Capita (2019)||$6,707 (128th)|
|Currency||Kyat (K) (MMK)|
|Time Zone||UTC+06:30 (MMT)|
Visa From Bangladesh Requirements
- Passport: Foremost, you need an original passport with a validity of six months. Two blank pages with the passport. All the previous passports will be tasted to the passport. There also have copies of the passports.
- Myanmar Visa Application Form: You have to fill up the Myanmar visa application form with all the information it wants and sign.
- Photo Specification: Two recent photographs (Size: 35mm x 45mm) with a white border. The photographs won’t be old m roe than three months. Scanned, used photographs ain’t accessible.
- NID copy
- Invitation Letter: Required for a business visa. And Myanmar company registration certificate.
- Proof of Occupation: For proof of occupation, you need a company registration certificate. Company ID cards and visiting cards are also accessible.
- Forwarding-Letter: a. Forwarding Letter / NOC from the applicant’s company authority on the company’s letterhead stating applicant’s name, designation, passport number, purpose, and duration of the visit. b. Visa request letter from the educational institute or student card/evidence of school enrollment.
- Financials: You need the company’s or Personal Bank Statement for the last six months mentioning the Bank’s name, Bank’s Telephone Number clearly. You may also show the recent salary slip.
- Ticket & Hotel Reservation
Myanmar visa Fees for the Bangladeshi Citizen
|Types of Visa||Visa Fees|
|Tourist Visa||3,400 TK (28 Days)|
|Business Visa (Single)||4250 TK (70 Days)|
|Business Visa (Multiple)||17,000 TK (3 months)
34,000 TK (6 months)
51,000 TK (1 year)
|Transit Visa||1,700 TK ((24 Hours)|
|Education Visa(Single)||4,250 TK (90 days)|
|Employment Visa||4,250 TK (70 days)|
|Employment Visa (Multiple)||17,000 TK (3 months)|
To get all the information related to the Myanmar visa Fees, click the link. Visa Fees – Myanmar Embassy, Dhaka Bangladesh.
Embassy of Burma (Myanmar) in Dhaka
- Address: House No.2, Road No.11 Baridhara Model Town, Dhaka-1212, Bangladesh
- Phone: (+88) 02 988 8903, (+88) 02 989 6331, (+88) 02 989 6298,
(+88) 02 989 6373, (+88) 02 988 9215
- Fax: (+88) 02 882 3740
- Website: www.myanmarembassydhaka.com/
- Consular Time: Sunday to Thursday from 9:00 am to 12:00 pm
Other Visa Processing System: Sri Lanka Visa From Bangladesh Processing
I hope all the information about the Myanmar visa will be adequate for you. If you need more information about the topic, then let me know via a comment below. All the information in this article is from valid sources. Thank you.
Leave a Reply